Timothy L. Johnson students are to be in dress code everyday.
- Shirts must have a collar and be light blue, navy or white. Shirts must be solid color with no stripes, prints, logos or labels.
- Pants or skirts are khaki, navy or black. Students are not to wear jeans, denim, leggings, or sweats. No sagging allowed!
- Belts are to be worn if necessary.
- Sweaters and hoodies worn inside must be light blue, navy, black, or white and have no prints or logos. Students are not to wear outdoor jackets and coats inside.
- Shoes should be enclosed. No sandals, backless shoes (including Crocs or Croc-like shoes, or flip-flops)